Sunday, February 17, 2008



Hello all. This is the first blog I've written so I hope you enjoy it as much as the ones written by Cas. We took Cameron for his first big road trip on Friday, February 15th. We headed for our seven hour trip to St. Augustine Florida so that Cameron could visit with his Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Mo Mo. I must say, our wonderful son traveled well. He only got fussy when he was hungry or when he was bored and wanted to get out of the car to be held. Mom and Dad however, had very little room to manuever due to the fact that we ( Mom ) packed everything Cameron owns:) Anyway, Grandma has been GUSHING over " The Boy " from the moment we walked in the door. Cameron was spoiled with an array of gifts as you could only imagine.

Cameron also got to meet his Uncle Kevin ( Cas' best friend ) for the first time. It was love at first sight for both of them. Uncle Kevin had this magical way of putting Cameron into a calm trance with his eyes. It was really quite amazing.

Cas will be going back home on Monday, work calls. Cam and I will be in Florida until Thursday. I am hoping the weather gets hot enough to put Cam in the pool for the first time. I can't wait to see him in his little bathingsuit.

Until next time. Love Dana:)

1 comment:

The Man Who Was Too Loud said...

It was so great to see you guys! Thanks for coming down...I think I was going crazy looking at pics of Cameron. I needed to see those cheeks in person! :)

Oh, and one slight error in your blog post: it was *me* in the trance. That kid used some voodoo mojo on me. :) I'm hooked!